hubby took the week off and we have been enjoying local sights.Murphy
at weekend, swimming with toddler and stagecoaches, Monday toy story
3, Tuesday swimming at club, Wednesday Monterey aquarium, today Santa
cruz beach and tomorrow pictures with Saturday at happy hollow zoo.
All of course with ice cream, pizza and take out in between. So that's
why the lack of update. My usual side and front Pictures later I
promise.
I've still been doing grand on my protein diet even when out or
takeout. Just left Moms club meeting at pizza place and I had chicken
wings instead. Couldn't eat all of them and had only 3 but that's a
normal serving anyway. You realize how supersized everything is and
how most times the kids meal is your actual recommended serving (no
wonder kids are getting obese when they are eating the adult
recommended portion).
I haven't been able to do the same amount of exercise this week with
being off plus the baby isn't sleeping. Doesn't help the weight loss
as anyone knows, if you don't sleep well you don't lose weight. In
fact the opposite. So been losing slower this week which is normal as
part of the stairs kinda weight loss and also not doing as much
exercise as Id like. I did carry the wee guy around yesterday for 3
hours in ergo at aquarium and boy did I notice having an extra 15
pounds on me. So I can imagine how tired I would have been with that
extra 75 pounds I've lost.
Also noticed that a pair of capris I bought on cheap in big W store
last week nearly fell off Monday. I had gone down 4 sizes (8 in all)
but guess I'm down again which is great. I have these saddlebags on my
hips from where fat seems to have decided to be stubborn but when I go
back to work that's what spanx knickers are for!
Hopefully get a good walk around beach today. I miss the exercise. Now
there's a sentence I thought that wouldn't be uttered from my mouth!

No comments:
Post a Comment