I bought it as a I want to wear this and be able to wear it. Was trying it on other day as hubby has Christmas party next week in February. This isn't the dress for that event but it fits and looks good.
I'm still not exercising as much as I need to but MacMadam my buddy is signing us up for a 5k so even if I don't run it as not running yet with ear, I can walk it and need to walk faster. So quarter end at work is over and now I'm ready to motor
Also my hair is growing back nicely! Still wearing wigs at work and going out because why the hell not ! They look good and no bad hair days hah
But my hair is coming in thicker and more surprising is now curly. Like curly sue Curley with waves. My hair was dead straight before so this will be interesting.
Goal wise I'm about 16 pounds to goal and still being good about the food especially with not exercising as much. Still have cravings but doing well. At work yesterday they did a pancake breakfast for all us sales folks. I had a sausage and some egg. Lunch they did pizza, I had some chicken parmagina and threw away the bread. Gave half the sandwich away as well so had just chicken. Dinner was shrimp and I also had two protein tubes during the day. I need to drink more water again. I was doing better at 10 glasses but now 8 and I feel better at 10.

Cool dress.
ReplyDeleteMy hair now has a wave. It's awesome.
Oh and I found a good 5k! I'll email you about it.